Objectives of this role
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Preparing sales assets & briefs enabling sales executives to work effectively.
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Identify the need and suggest new sales enablement assets to make your job more successful.
- Identify best practices, new activities to refine the company’s sales funnel.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Providing support to the sales executive team as needed.
- Prior experience as a B2B Sales Assistant / SDR with a track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Familiarity with FB/IG advertising.
- Familiarity with CRMs (being familiar with Pipedrive is a + but not necessity)
Influee is changing the way brands produce content. Our creatives generated +300MM for our clients.
Today, one of the biggest challenges marketers face is creating enough branded content to support online advertising. We provide brands with high-quality branded content produced by hand-picked creators. Relevant creators are selected based on their interests, age and location. They are provided with the brand's products and produce content according to the given brief. This provides brands with a content solution that produces a wide variety of high-quality branded content, at scale and on-demand.
🏆Some company highlights🏆
+ 20,000 produced photos and videos
+ 20,000 worldwide network of creators
+ $500.000 paid out to content creators
What we offer
- Global Reach - We are industry leaders in the content creation field and have over 20.000+ app users and 1000+ customers all over the world.
- Career development - We want the company to evolve – and we want everyone to flourish with it. Our career development options include full-time employment, competitive salaries, and extra bonuses.
- Fair pay, a transparent career, and promotion plan - We offer you fair wages for your expertise and a set career plan aligned with your superiors.
- An amazing team of extraordinary people - We value our team first - as said only with great people and teamwork one can achieve greatness.
- A combination of in-office work in Ljubljana and optional remote work.
Who you are?
- Motivation for sales, sales planning
- Great written communication
- Prospecting skills, persistence, meeting sales goals
If you think you can sell this job better, apply and help us grow :)